• Durable poly-cotton blended jersey fabric provides
protection without sacrificing dexterity
• Clute cut pattern ensures comfortable wear
• Knit wrist cuff keeps debris out of glove
• Request #346 for ladies sizing
• Sold by the pair, 300 pairs per case
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like this type of work glove for daily use for yard work, feeding the birds, etc., in the cooler months of the year. Keep them by the door. If they get wet or soiled, it's so easy to just toss them in the hamper and grab another pair. I have at times in the past had to resort to buying the smallest size in men's cotton work gloves and then wash them in hot water hoping they'd shrink enough to be wearable. So wonderful to find these in a small enough size that I don't need to do that!
These are a heavier better quality gloves then I've been buying from the roofing supply houses at twice the price.